Site Features

Mohawk Council of Kahnawá:keTsi nahò:ten kahiatónnion a'arákonEnsaié:nawaseOnhkharéhson Aionkhihsnoé:nen
Tsi Ietsenhaientáhkhwa
Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke
KTV on Facebook MCK on Twitter Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke
Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke

De-humidifier recall due to fire hazard


The Community Protection Unit of the Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke (MCK) are advising the community of a recall on de-humidifiers due to a fire hazard.

The units have been found to overheat, cause smoke and/or catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.

If you have recently purchased a de-humidifier, it is strongly suggested that the brand and model are not on the list of products being recalled. The list can be accessed on this website by clicking here

If your model is identified, unplug the unit and stop use. Details on how to obtain a replacement are listed on the same website, or available by calling Stericycle at (866) 853-2802.

For any questions or more information, please do not hesitate to contact Arnold Lazare at the Community Protection Office (450) 632-0635.

Download PDF